1. Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of all conditions of entry, including the entrants email address is added to the PETS e-newsletter mailing list. Entrants have the ability to unsubscribe through the email they receive.
2. Competition entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand. Employees and immediate families of the promoter, associated companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Entries for all competitions close on the date stated on the competition notice page. The winners will be notified by mail, email, or telephone within two (2) weeks of competition closing.
4. Prize(s) will be delivered to winners within four (4) weeks of notification of winning. Prize(s) are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. The prize must be collected within one (1) calendar year from the date a winner is chosen. If the prize is not claimed within this time the competition is deemed invalid and the prize will be forfeited.
6. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in value of the prize(s) is not the responsibility of the promoter.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes will be awarded on the basis of merit. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
8. All entries become the property of the promoter. The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, unless otherwise stated by the entrants. If you do not wish to be entered into this database, please indicate this on your envelope. This will not exclude you from entry to the competition. Please see privacy note below for further information.
9. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
10. If you do not wish to receive information about similar publications/services from Universal Magazines or carefully vetted third parties, please unsubscribe from the mailing list by following the prompts in the emails received.
Privacy Note: With your permission, your details may be recorded so we can send you information about similar publications/services from Universal Magazines or carefully vetted third parties. Universal Magazines is committed to National Privacy Principles. We do not sell data to list brokers. If you wish to see our policy, go touniversalshop.com.au and look under privacy or call us on (02) 9887 0339.